1. I am utterly obsessed with Puerto Rican food.
2. I read more books than watch T.V.
3. I long to live in another country for at least 6 months
4. Lauryn Hill, Jill Scott, India Arie, John Legend, and Musiq Soulchild are my top 5 favorite musicians. (Common is number 6)
5. Although I eat like a pig, I am certified fitness instructor. (I teach a wide range of classes such as Buts 'n Guts, Cycling, Senior Stretch, and Drop It like a Squat)
6. I LOVE FOOD! Literally makes me happy! I can tell you where to eat at in just about every state.
7. I write poetry. I have tons of notebooks filled with poems that I've never shared with anyone.
8. I use to play the violin for approximately 3 years.
9. I journal daily.
10. I wish I could sing. ( However, alone in the shower you can not tell I am not Beyonce'.)
11. 25 is ALOT of darn facts! I am a very private person so this list is extremely hard to come up with.
12. Baseball is my favorite sport.
13. I love to travel, meet new people, and try new foods.
14. Lime green and yellow are my favorite colors.
15. Even at the age of 23, I can sit and watch Disney Movies for hours.
16. I pray for my friends and family more than I pray for myself.
17. Save the Last Dance is the best movie IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
18. I love Harry Potter too.
19. You Are A Badass and Millionaire Success Habits are my two favorite books right now.
20. I can spend hoursssssss at the gym.
21. Donuts are my FAVORITE!
22. Alex Elle & Shirley B. Eniang are my favorite bloggers.
23. Skydiving was the best thing I have ever done.
24. I love going to the zoo.
25. Flowers make me happy! (Preferably sunflowers and daisies if you would like to send me some, lol)