2017 has taught me. .
1. Other people are going to find healing in your wounds.
2. What you continuously profess over your life will manifest. Be mindful of what you say/think about yourself, life, and future.
3. If you try something and it doesn't work out, that's okay. If it isn't "the thing" it will lead to "the thing" Sometimes in doing something that fails you lead to something that you didn't even know was really the whole purpose all along. (TD Jakes) Appreciate, learn, and experience the stumble, the process. .
4. Not everything needs a response.
5. I play a role in my own happiness. It does no good to complain about factors that I have the ability to control (Ellana taught me this one)
6. Just because things aren't happening right now doesn't mean that they won't happen. Things occur when they are suppose to, not when I want them to. Adreeahna, you cant throw everything in the trash when it doesn't go the way you hoped.
7. Self forgiveness has become my super power!
8. Detox, Detox. Detox. Detox: limiting beliefs, harmful habits, old friendships, bad relationships.
9. Best revenge is no revenge. ( I know, I know sucks right. lol) Find inner peace, flourish, and move on.
10. Experience every aspect of life; experience things that would ordinarily scare me, intimidate me, bore me. .
11. Honor who I am RIGHT NOW in this moment; not who I could become, or who I use to be, but enjoy, embrace, and experience right now. Honor where you are with your best effort.
12. STOP telling myself I can't have something
13. Pick your battles wisely.
14. Your time is coming: they'll count you out, look down on you, talk behind your back, BUT your time is on its way and you ought to start focusing on that.
15. There comes a shift when you have to stop mourning and move on, you've cried long enough.
16. Being an adult is being honest, Honest about what I want, what I need, what I feel, and who I am.
17. Growth require daily care.
18. There is nothing wrong with demanding more for yourself. Never lower your standards to accommodate a space that is no longer serving you.
19. Adreeahna, you are something special. ( I literally almost cried when someone told me this, because for the first time I believed it about myself.)
20. Saying no doesn't require an explanation. "No." is a complete sentence.
21. Appreciate the no's, not right now, didn't work out, greater is on the way.
22. Relationships will be a huge resource, be careful how you treat people.