I am, Adreeahna Bree
Author. Blogger. motivational speaker. self care & self love advocate. youth mental health certified.
I am the writer and creator of ACTUALLYICAN.NET. Actually, I Can develops strategies for young adults to enhance feelings of self-esteem, participate in self-care, and embark on a journey of positive mental health. I received my Youth Mental Health First Aid from the National Council for Behavioral Health in January of 2020. Since then I have devoted my time to end the stigma of Mental Health, and start the conversation of about suicide, depression, self esteem, and self love. Actually, I Can was created to eliminate the mindset of can't one person at a time.
1. I love to sing. I am in typically in full concert, dance moves ready, and completely off key. (I sound like a dying cat, lol)
2. I long to live in another country for at least six months. (Belgium, Canada, or Spain will do)
3. I throughly enjoy traveling alone. Nothing like setting out on a good adventure discovering your way and spending time with yourself.
4. I am always down for a good adventure.(Skydiving, art shows, festivals, road trips, fairs,amusement parks)
5. I am a total foodie! Tell me a state and I can name a restaurant you must try. (Actually, I Can was originally a travel, food, and lifestyle blog where I shared my food escapades and newest adventures.)
5 Random facts about me:
shoot me a message
For promotional and business collaborations, or for any personal questions.